This Public Speaking Course is online but has live sessions.
Female only session.
November 27 to January 9, 2023. (holiday break on December 19 and 26)
This program will help you develop confident and assertive speaking skills.
What you will get:
- 90-minute sessions every Tuesday from 6pm - 7:30pm
- Free access to the online Course, "Clear and Confident Speaking Skills", for 30 days with interview skills included
- Free AI-assistant coach for unlimited practice and instant feedback
- Teamwork and weekly practice to ensure you learn well
Learn how to create dynamic presentations. Improve your body language and connect with your audience. Gain the knowledge to think on your feet and answer questions with authority.
Stop rambling or saying things you didn't mean to say. Practice with a small group of other UAE professionals who want to improve their skills too.
By the end of this program, you'll be well-prepared to speak confidently and persuasively in various professional scenarios, whether it's an impromptu discussion, a Q&A session, or a meticulously prepared presentation.
🎯 Key Learning Objectives:
Week One Learning Objectives: Building Your Public Speaking Foundation
- Develop a clear and captivating elevator pitch.
- Master effective body language for confident public speaking.
- Acquire breathing techniques to boost self-assurance.
Week Two Learning Objectives: Crafting Powerful Speeches
- Understand speech structure and its key components.
- Create engaging introductions that captivate your audience.
- Analyze your audience to tailor your message effectively.
- Learn voice modulation and strategic use of pauses.
Week Three Learning Objectives: Captivating Your Audience
- Refine speech crafting skills with a focus on the body of your speech.
- Capture and maintain audience engagement.
- Use seamless transitions for clarity.
- Master the art of storytelling for impactful speeches.
- Improve communication with clarity and conciseness.
Week Four Learning Objectives: Business Communication in Meetings
- Develop essential speaking skills for successful meetings.
- Understand and apply business etiquette in meetings.
- Utilize meeting agendas effectively.
- Learn techniques for polite interruptions.
- Create impactful and memorable conclusions in speeches.
In-person! Week Five Learning Objectives: Confident On-the-Spot Speaking
- Speak confidently in impromptu situations.
- Master strategies for handling Q&A sessions with clarity and confidence.
- Refine presentation delivery skills for persuasive presentations.
- Location: Online for 4 sessions. 5th session will be at a hotel conference room in Abu Dhabi or Dubai.
- Time: 6 PM - 7:30 PM
- Every Tuesday (December 19 and 26th will be moved to January 2nd and 9thth due to the school holiday season)
Come and have fun meeting other professionals who want to improve their speaking skills too.
*Private group training can be arranged with a minimum of 6 participants.
Terms and conditions:
Registration and Payment: To enroll in the online course, you must complete the registration process and submit payment for the applicable registration fee. Payment is in UAE dirhams. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Access and Participation: Once registration and payment are confirmed, you will receive confirmation and will have access to the online course on November 21.
Intellectual Property: The training content provided during the sessions and online course, including but not limited to the instructions, explanations, and tips, are for your personal use only and may not be reproduced, shared, or distributed without written permission from the webinar host. All intellectual property rights to the training content remain with the webinar host.
Disclaimer: The online course is provided on an "as-is" basis, and the instructor makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of the training content for any particular purpose. The instructor shall not be liable for any damages, losses, or expenses arising from your participation in the online content.
Changes and Cancellation: The instructor reserves the right to change or cancel the course at any time, for any reason. In the event of cancellation, registered participants will receive a refund of any paid registration fees.
Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction where the company, Clear Speak GCC Consulting is located.
- Certificates are not provided, but letters of recommendation are possible based on merit.
- This session includes males and females.
** When you register for this product you will be subscribing to our email list. Of course, you can unsubscribe at any time.